RevMax Pros is a subcontract, remote-based hotel revenue management service and was established in January 2009 by Frank Okun.
RevMax Pros manages everything from small, independent hotels to medium size brands. Because we manage multiple hotels in varied markets, we are exposed to numerous CRS, PMS and Channel Manager systems and can therefore usually take on new clients with turnkey speed and efficiency.
RevMax Pros is not limited geographically, and have managed hotels in Hawaii, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Lake Tahoe, Napa, Los Angeles, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, New York and Canada.
Our hotel revenue managers come from varied backgrounds and have all held positions as revenue manager for previous hotels.
Prior to 2009, Frank was Corporate Director of Revenue for Personality Hotels, a group of seven boutique hotels in San Francisco. He had done some side consulting for hotels outside of San Francisco during his off-hours, and quickly realized he could manage hotels from home since virtually everything can be managed via the Internet.
Frank started his home-based business in Novato, Northern California with 4 hotels, managing them on his own, and eventually grew to over 20 hotels with the help of 3 assistants.
Frank has been Sales Manager, Director of Sales & Marketing, Revenue Manager and General Manager for hotels since 1981. His assistants have all held various positions in hotels, usually in front desk, reservation and revenue departments.
* Owner of LodgingPort.com, a hotel revenue management service
* 20 years of hotel experience, from Night Audit to Housekeeping, Front Office, revenue Management and Sales, Marketing
* Experience with Sheraton, Marriott, DoubleTree, Hilton, Days Inn and a number of
* Has worked for RevMax Pros since 2010
* Certified Revenue Management Executive
* Bachelor's Degree, Economics
* Over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry
* 11 years total experience as GM in boutique hotels
* Worked as Operations Manager, Reservations Manager and Accounting Manager
* Worked in a variety of hotels-from boutique to a first class, all-inclusive resort in Micronesia
* Certified Hotel Administrator - AHLA
* Certified Hotel Revenue Manager – AHLA
* Over 11 years of experience in the hospitality industry
* 8 years in luxury boutique hotels
* Worked in Front Office, Reservation Supervisor, Revenue Analyst and DORM
* Experience with Starwood, Marriott, JW Marriott Franchise, Preferred Hotel Group and independent hotels